Presented for your viewing pleasure… a pictoral salute to Leap Year. Can you guess each picture’s connection to the day?
Answers are given below, but no peeking!
Answers are down below here….
No peeking until you figure them all out…
Are you sure you want to see the answers now???
OK, here they are.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
1) Leapster 10) Leap of faith
2) Sock hop 11) 21 Jump Street
3) Bedsprings 12) Lover’s Leap
4) Leapfrog 13) Johnny Jump-Up (the mother’s friend)
5) Jumpers 14) Bounding main
6) Hop on Pop 15) Irish Spring
7) Jumping jacks 16) Vault
8) Spring 17) Johnny Jump-up (the flower)
9) Hopscotch 18) Re-bound
HEY! DOWN HERE! Don’t forget to craft your award-winning entry for The Jacket, the writing competition. Details can be found 2 posts down. The deadline is NEXT (not this) Friday. And if anyone can tell me how to get this contest stuck on the right side of this blog with a picture, or on a separate page or something, before I commit hara-kiri, I would really appreciate it.